Men's Fashion Blogs You Should Follow

To stay up to date on trends, style, and get the best tips it's wise to follow a few different blogs. Think about it, it only takes a few minutes of your time to read a blog post. These can potentially change your fashion sense, confidence, and image instantly. For such a little investment you get a lot out of it. While I would love for you to only read mine there are other wonderful blogs I personally check up on which is why I am creating this list. With that being said, here are some of my favourite men's fashion blogs to follow.

Pierro Shoes

This is a new one for me, I found them pretty recently through a link on Twitter. They have awesome content on fashion, health, home decor, and more. If you are interested in supporting them, I also noticed they sell shoes, books, and courses. From top 10's, workout guides, and best of's, Pierro Shoes actually has quite a bit of useful articles all the time that I have found very helpful. Their newish business casual post was actually very enlightening for me. 

Fashion Beans

One of the big players in the menswear blogs is Fashion Beans. Odds are you may have already heard of them or participate in their active forum. They offer daily content centered around men's style, new trends, designers, and streetwear. No matter if you're young or old you will find appreciation for what they have. Check out their forum too, I've learned a lot just from lurking around there.

GQ

You probably saw this coming but it's mandatory that we mention the king of fashion, GQ. Actually on a side note, Pierro Shoes got featured in GQ which is what allured me a lot. Anyways, if you don't know GQ then you have been living under a very big rock. They are hands down the biggest fashion magazine and brand to exist right now. While you could subscribe to their magazine which is awesome, their website is very informative. From fashion, gossip, news, and everything in between, GQ has really become a lifestyle brand more than anything so give them a look.

Comments

Popular Posts